Monday 6 June 2011

The SEO Project: Pauper to King?

Follow me as I make the SEO journey.  Having successfully worked in SEO over the last few years on a number of sites I have decided to put myself back into the shoes of those who are either DIY SEOing on their first website, and those who are coming to SEO companies like us and want to know what they are paying for.

Our new website http://www.theseoproject.co.uk/ was set up on 4th June 2011, was not ranked on Alexa, no google ranking - in fact like the rest of the world Google didn't even know we existed (and Google knows a lot!).  I will mimic the sort of time you need to spend in the early days of your website, just an hour a day (which will also help Google see us a growing site).

Three days in and I have set up my LinkedIn account, a SEO project Twitter account and a new Facebook page (do join us).

I will keep you up-do-date with progress.

Best wishes, JL

No comments:

Post a Comment